Whether you’re the Captain, the First Mate or part of the Crew, you’ll be sure to enjoy sipping your favorite beverage from one of these fun cups.
Set of 4, 14 oz cups.
*If cups are stuck together, before pulling apart, follow these steps:
1. Fill the top plastic cup with ice cubes. Set the stuck-together cups aside for now.
2. Pour 1 qt. of hot water into a kitchen bowl.
3. Submerge the bottom plastic cup in the hot water, keeping the top cup out of the water.
4. Hold the stuck-together cups in this position for one minute.
5. Remove the bottom cup out of the hot water and pour the ice cubes out of the top cup.
6. Grasp the top cup with one hand and the bottom cup with the other.
7. Pull the two cups apart, twisting them while you pull.
8. Repeat the entire procedure if the plastic cups still remain stuck together